Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

The Tenth Day of Christmas

Day 10: Favorite Christmas Songs/Carols






One of my all-time favorite Christmas albums is Christmas Portrait by The Carpenters. My favorite song on the album (and by far my favorite version of this song I've ever heard) is The Christmas Song (Chesnuts Roasting on an Open Fire). This song never fails to get me in the Christmas spirit!




In other news, the first few snowflakes fell on Knoxville this weekend, leaving this girl quite happy (and thankful for my heated mattress pad!).

Also. I turned 25 at 8:59 this morning! Holy cow! How am I another year older already?

Can you pick just one favorite Christmas song? Which one is it?
post signature

1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

p.s. and my favorite Christmas song is "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey, or pretty much any Christmas song by Nat King Cole.