Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Eleventh Day of Christmas

Day 11: New Year Resolutions




I've got to be honest, I don't really make New Year Resolutions. I was never good at keeping them, so I just stopped making them! But there are a few things I'd like to see happen in 2011, so let's try listing those, and calling it "Resolutions," ok? Ok.

  • Take lots of pictures, even if it feels silly to do so.
  • Work out regularly.
  • Eat better. 
  • Smile more. 
  • Be quick to listen and slow to become angry. 
  • Be quick to forgive. 
  • Be thankful in everything. 

What's on your list for 2011?
post signature

1 comment:

Islandia Lane said...

aww fun little list and this reminds me that I need to start thinking of my resolutions for the year... hmmm, more domestic travel and more photography!

Love your list, it's a good one :-)