Emmy Mom is just about one of the sweetest women I've "met" through the bloggy world. She has 3 adorable kids (two are pictured above, and the third, Ryder is still a tiny little miracle). Her posts are honest, funny, and entertaining. She's on my must-read list every day!
She also hosts a super fun blog party once a month called Ten Things to Smile About. What a great excuse to take a break from everything going wrong around me, and celebrate some things that are going right! So, in no particular order....here are 10 things I'm smiling about today:
1. This post from Lacey...I'm such a fall/winter girl, and with a December birthday...it's definitely my favorite month of the year. Many of my bffs have summer hearts, but I'm just not one of them.
3. My sweet niece is LAUGHING now! I haven't witnessed it myself, but I have no doubt it's fabulous.
4. Having a husband who takes care of my car--even when it's painful to pay for. And that we are able to pay for it without going into debt.
5. Having an awesome time during 4th of July festivities.
6. Genius playlists on iTunes.
7. Discovering a new favorite game while hanging out with some of the kids from the youth group.
9. Knowing that my trip to Kiawah is getting ever closer...
10. Playing along for the first time with Emmy Mom!
Go link up and let us know what made YOU smile this month!