Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cozied Up

{our cat, Chesney, loves a good fire!}
I've been taking a bit of an unintentional break around here. It's been COLD in my neck of the woods, and snowier than I can remember. Today's high is a balmy 46 degrees, and as such, I've finally left my "big heavy coat" at home for a day.

{via my momma. this is her back deck!}
So, I've spent the first part of this year cozied up. I've been working, of course, but when I haven't been at work, you're pretty much guaranteed to find me wrapped up under my husband's new quilt, watching the West Wing.

{my momma is one talented lady! she made this quilt for hubs for Christmas}

Hubs got the complete West Wing series for Christmas. We've made our way through two full seasons and are a handful of episodes into season 3. It's safe to say I've developed a new obsession!

{i love you, i love you, i love you!!!}

How have the first few weeks of 2011 treated you? Do you have any new obsessions after opening your gifts?
post signature

1 comment:

Emmy said...

2011 has been about me trying to find a good balance and remembering what really is the most important things in life. Your post sure made me want to wrap up and watch a good show :)