1. Why did you create this blog?
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
3. Your favorite make up brand?
The only brand I am strictly loyal to is Bare Minerals for foundation and Mineral Veil. I also LOVE the Prime Time make up primer. I hoard it like it's going out of style, usually...For all other makeup, I love to try new things!
4. Your favorite clothing brand?
5. Your indispensable make-up product?
I always wear Bare Minerals foundation, eye shadow and mascara. I RARELY leave the house without at least those three things. If I could only wear one make-up product for the rest of my life, though, I'd have to go with mascara.
6. Your favorite color?
To wear? Black or gray (boring, right??). I also love turquoise and pink to wear, red and navy to decorate with, sage green for everything kitchen. I pretty much love all colors. I think they all have their place!
7. Your favorite film?
Always has been, always will be...The Wizard of Oz.
8. Your favorite perfume?
I rarely wear perfume. I tend to gravitate more toward scented lotions and body sprays. My favorite place for all things smelly-good? Bath Junkie. My scent of the moment is the "Autumn Harvest" blend--cranberry, red apple & pumpkin. YUM!
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I would LOVE to visit Ireland. There is Irish in my blood (and in my husband's), plus, they have CASTLES there!
10. Write the last question and answer it yourself.
What's on your keychain?
- Caribeener from Divine Rhythm, the young adult event I am on the Design Team for.
- Car key and keyless entry fob
- Rewards/shopping cards: AC Moore, Food City, Ingles, Kroger, New York & Company, Babies R Us (actually from my sister's account--no babies in my house any time soon!)
- Nickle cross that I got on choir tour my freshman year of high school. This has been on every keychain I've had since 2001!
- C charm that was on my wedding bouquet :)
- Apartment key (with sock monkey key cover!)
- 2 keys to my parents' house
- Mailbox key
Beth at Just Me and My Life
Valerie at Next To Heaven
Summer at B is for Brown