It's that time again! Another month is over (HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???) and it's time to link up with Emmy Mom! Here's what I'm smiling about:
1. A bake sale at work today to benefit the United Way. And specifically, these Key Lime cupcakes I made. I hope they taste as good as they look! I've already had 2 people ask for the recipe, so I'll take that as a good sign!
2. Getting to see my sweet niece. My sister tells me she's rolling over like champ, now, too!
3. I got to spend time with an old friend from high school and her precious almost-1-year-old son last night! It was so good to see her--and so crazy to think she has a baby of her own! He's just adorable, too.
4. Hubs and I have committed to working out in the mornings. It's going pretty well thus far (though this morning reminded me that I must.go.to.bed.earlier.when.waking.up.at.five.)
5. Having wonderful friends. I'm just so grateful for them!
6. This lovely spot of oceanfront.
8. Getting to use some of my fun serving dishes that we got as wedding gifts.
9. Feeling especially grateful for my parents and in-laws. I don't see them nearly as often as I should--especially since we all live in the same town! But, they are wonderful, and make me smile :)
10. Tomorrow is September.
Head on over to Emmy Mom's to link up!