Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

A Year Later {1}

My first wedding anniversary is a mere 13 days away, and since I started this little blog after the hubs and I said "I do," I realized I've never shared much about my wedding with you. So, for the next few weeks (through my actual anniversary and beyond), I'll be sharing a few pictures from that wonderful weekend! It seems a little overwhelming to try and do a full Weddingbee-style recap, so I figure a few pictures and descriptions each day will be a little more manageable. I hope you'll enjoy it!

The weekend started with my bachelorette party on Thursday night. My favorites came in from across 2 states! We played games and had appetizers at my friend Melissa's house, then visited The Melting Pot for some delicious chocolate fondue. My friend from high school, Lupe, couldn't join us (she lives in Arkansas now), but she sent her love via a BIG box of goodies from her employer, Johnson & Johnson. Yes, J&J makes THAT line of products that are appropriate for a bachelorette party!

 {That's our girl, Brown Eyed Belle, playing bridal pictionary}

{This box was full of Johnson & Johnson goodies. My dear friend Lupe is on the phone. Can you tell how much I'm laughing??}

{A few of my favorite people at The Melting Pot}

 {Favorites!}

Come back tomorrow for a peak at the Bridesmaids' brunch and rehearsal!
post signature

No comments: