Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Uninspired

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. My sister had her lovely baby, things have been crazy at work, and I've just been unmotivated and slack-tastic. Sorry, friends. I hope to be back in the swing of things soon.

I did finish the most recent book I was reading. Perhaps I'll do a review...Anyone interested in my opinion on such things?

I also started a new book today at lunch. I started reading this a few summers ago, and for some reason just put it down and never picked it back up. I made it half-way through and really enjoyed it, so I thought I'd give it another shot. And yes, I'm starting over from the beginning because it's just been too long!


And, in case you think my niece is as adorable as I do...

{Whatever it is, Auntie did say she could!}


Please also click over to Beth's, especially if the phrase "devastating flooding in Tennessee" means nothing to you after this weekend. My prayers go out to the folks in the middle and west parts of my favorite state as they not only have to deal with the catastrophic flooding in their area, but also the sheer lack of attention they are receiving from any media source outside of our state. Please say a prayer for the folks of Nashville and beyond, and send an email to your local paper or news station and ask why they haven't covered the flooding. Tennessee needs your help!

post signature

3 comments:

Lisa said...

love, love, love Prodigal Summer...and Hannah's shirt....and you!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

She is SUCH a cutie! It is so awful what the people in Nashville are going through!

Kate Spears said...

hey chickie! i'm jealous that you get to enjoy plum baker goods at work....would love to have a get-together at some point for local area bloggers! does that sound like something you might want to be part of?