Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Today I Wish...

That I could sit on my porch and just read...maybe all week long...

See, this sweet girl posted about needing some book ideas for her book club to read next, so that got me thinking about what I want to read next. And now I just want to sit outside and read...

It's supposed to be cooler and a little rainy tomorrow. I'd sit out on my porch with a blanket and a hot drink and read in the rain...(Our porch is covered, don't worry).

This is what I'm reading right now:



And here are some books I'd like to read soon:



And have you discovered Goodreads? Hilary introduced me to the program, and while it's taken me a little while to get used to, I am really starting to enjoy it! You can see what your "friends" are reading, what they want to read, and what they have read. Plus, all the books listed are rated by other readers! I'm keeping my "to-read" list on here, and I plan to keep it updated and print it out each time I go to the library or to our used book store here in Knoxville.

If you've already joined Goodreads, friend me! If you haven't joined yet, go sign up! Then friend me! 

So, what are you reading? What's on your list to read next? What needs to be on my "to-read" list on Goodreads?
post signature


PS: Please vote for me!

3 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

I really want to read "Same Kind of Different as Me"- It looks so good. I wish I could spend all of my time reading, too!

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Same kind as differnt as me is a great read. It is unlike anything I have read. It is refreshing and made me want to do something BIG.

I love good reads. Although I don't update mine as often as I should..

Cole Franke said...

Pat Conroy is great. cute blog!

nicole visiting from
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/