Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Merry Halloween!

Halloween is also my mom's birthday, so it's always been a big holiday at my house. Now that I'm married and have a place of OUR own, it will be a little different this year. My parents are going to a Halloween party, and the hubs and I...well, we haven't quite decided what we're going to do.

We will be celebrating my mom's birthday tomorrow morning with a Cracker Barrel breakfast (the best kind!). I got to dress up for work yesterday, so that satisfied my costuming desire. We attempted to carve a pumpkin last night, but managed to break both of the Pumpkin Masters carving knives in the process! We chose one thick-skinned gourd, apparently. Oh well. Gutting the pumpkin (and roasting the seeds!) is my favorite part, anyway.

Hope your Halloween is safe and candy filled!


{source

And a special thanks to Brown Eyed Belle for the shout-out on her blog today! Loves! 

No comments: