Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

Halloween has come and gone, Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and if you're planning on sending out Christmas cards, it's time to start thinking about it! This year, like last year, Shutterfly is hoping to make the Christmas card process easier on us!

Photo cards are my favorites, and here are a few of Shutterfly's designs that I just love:
Flat Photo Card - Merry & Bright
Holiday Cards - Holly Jolly
Christmas Cards - Big Cheers
Shutterfly's site is really user-friendly, and you have the ability to personalize your cards however you'd like! My mother-in-law ordered her cards from Shutterfly last year, and they turned out really beautifully.

I think sending real, paper Christmas Cards is one of the best parts of the season. I love it when cards from friends and family members start showing up in my mailbox. And Shutterfly makes the process so easy, even if you're crazy busy like we are, you have time to send out beautiful cards to commemorate the year.

So, excuses are now out the window, head over to Shutterfly.com to get started on your 2011 Christmas cards!

{I received a code for 25 free cards from Shutterfly in exchange for this post. The opinions expressed are my own. Are you a blogger? Want free cards, too? Sign up here through November 11th!}
post signature

No comments: