Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Days 12 & 13: Sunset and Things



 Yesterday was overcast, and the sun set behind an enormous storm cloud (over my right shoulder from where I'm standing to take this), so color wasn't super fantastic for sunset. And yes, I am at another corn maze here...

Day 13: Me with 13 things. I felt like I couldn't include the title with this one in addition to all of my labels. If you can't tell, I'm a big fan of Vera Bradley. Also, shooting this was much more difficult than I expected. Perhaps at the end of the challenge I'll show you bloopers?

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had such a hard time with my 13 things photo too! Of course, I was just giggling too hard at myself for being a big dork. Love your photo!

Our Wired Lives said...

Love your 13 items photo! It's super cute with just your eyes. Great collection too!

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

I love your pic with 13 things! What a great idea of just having the top of your head :)