Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Photo Challenge - October 2011

My posting here as been so sporadic and uninspired in the past few months. Come up with a few excuses for me, will you?

I feel like my blog has lacked purpose, primarily, and that's why I'm excited to take part in a Photo Challenge for October. (WHAT? October????!!!)



I make no explicit promises to post everysingleday, but I will do my best to post regularly, and to keep up with the challenge! I really love photography, and I'm hoping that this little challenge will inspire me in a whole lot of ways.

Interested in playing along? Check out the details at Our Wired Lives. You can also find links to all the other bloggers who are participating. And if you're playing along, let me know!
post signature

1 comment:

Our Wired Lives said...

I can't wait to see your photos. I bet they'll inspire all of us.