Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Charleston, SC 1966

I've been meaning to blog about this since October 12, when the new Darius Rucker album came out. My husband (who is NOT a fan of country music), offered to pre-order Charleston, SC 1966, so of course I said "yes, please!"
{via}
Remember Hootie & the Blowfish? I loved their music in middle and high school. And now frontman Darius Rucker is continuing to make music on his own, this time, country-flavored.


{via}

And I'm a huge fan. I've been listening to the new album pretty much non-stop for the past (almost) 2 weeks, and I'm still completely in love with it! The first single, Come Back Song, is catchy and fun to sing along to. The video was shot in Charleston, too, so you know I love it for that reason alone!



I love the other tracks on the album as well. A few favorites are Southern State of Mind, I Don't Care, This, and Might Get Lucky.
{via}

Have you heard the album yet? What do you think? And do you think Darius is as cute as I do?

post signature

2 comments:

Kate Spears said...

it's so cool that hootie is a country star now! love this!

Ashley said...

Blog Hopping and found your blog. 1. I LOVED Hootie and the Blowfish 2. I LOVE Darius Ruckers new stuff! Your in good company here :)
-Ashley-