Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Returning

You probably gathered from my sporadic, short posts last week that I was on vacation.


It. Was. Lovely.

But now I'm back in this thing they call "reality." So as I catch up on work and blogs and all the things that DIDN'T stop moving while I was taking a break from life, I just want to leave you with this.


Will you go visit Summer? Leave her some love? And maybe help her daddy, too? This girl has a heart full of more gold than a Saints' home game, and she'd go to the moon and back to help a friend in need. She's also volunteering one hour of her time for every dollar sent to her daddy. See what I mean? Heart. Of. Gold. Just click here, then click on the PayPal button on the right to donate, or send a card to the address in the post. Thanks, friends.

Happy Monday, loves!
post signature

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Hope you had fun on your vacation. Coming back always is hard.