Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday: Tablescapes

I'm a bit - ahem - anal retentive. It's such a pleasant thing to call myself, but it's true. I like things to have order. I like organization. I like themes.

I really like themes.

And I like using themes for Pink & Green Thursdays.




So when as I browsing Julie's blog yesterday, and I saw this picture. I knew exactly what I wanted my theme to be this week.

{via}


Tablescapes.

Hope you enjoy!

{via Miss Janice}
{via Miss Janice}

{via Miss Janice}
{via Kara's Party Ideas}

{via Kara's Party Ideas}
{via Kara's Party Ideas}
{via Between Naps on the Porch}
{via In the Now Weddings}
{via Green Wedding Shoes}

{via Green Wedding Shoes}
Head on over to Trishy's for the prettiest collection of blog posts today!
post signature

6 comments:

Beth McC. said...

Love all your pictures!! Great post!!!

Summer {Bisfor...} said...

morning sweetness!

IS THAT A STACHE in the last photo montage?????

Julie (brown eyed belle) said...

I love it!! I was so excited about what you would come up with for this post :)

Glad I inspired you!

Yes, Sum Sum, I believe that is a STACHE!!

xoxoxo

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Great photos! Miss Janice really does do the very best tablescapes!

Miss Janice said...

Aww! Thank you for featuring my tablescapes!!!

Trish said...

Oh how gorgeous Ashley! I LOVE LOVE LOVE (did I mention love?) the idea of using the magnolia leaves as decor for a centerpiece. Brilliant! Gorgeous pink and green Thursday post my lovely friend!

(My MIL is in town, sorry for taking until today to come visit this post LOL!) xoox Loves!