Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pink (is my favorite color...): A Guest Post from Beth

(Are you singing Aerosmith right now? You totally should be.) Y'all are in for a treat today! Beth from Just Me & My Life is here to hang out and share with us some fabulous PINK finds. Enjoy the eye candy, and be sure to stop by Beth's and leave her some love! She's a fellow Tennessee Girl!


So I am guest blogging today for Ms. Ashley over at ABC! She wanted me to do Color Theme post and as you can tell I chose the color Brown!! Just Kidding as you can see I picked PINK! I love me some pink, there is just something about it that I like! I prefer and super light shade of pink but I also like the BRIGHT Raspberry Pink too!! Here are some random PINK pictures that I found on Random websites and blogs! Hope you enjoy....





























Beth, thanks for helping me hold down the fort this week!

post signature

2 comments:

Julie Leah said...

Oh, Beth, this post is gorgeous!! I LOVE pink too! It would've been my second choice for my color post :) So lovely! xoxo

SpitFire said...

I'm loving the color posts...I'm following this blog now. I'm definitely an aesthetics person, and this blog is making me smile. Great job Beth!