Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm back!

Hello my loves!

I missed you so while I was gone, but I just know that Julie, Beth and CJ took excellent care of you! And if you're new around here (thanks to these fabulous women, no doubt!) WELCOME! I'm so glad you're here!

The Sonshine Choir (youth choir) from my church had an AWESOME trip to Texas last week--and let me tell you--it was HOT! There are pretty much zero pictures of me because I was the definition of a hot mess the whole time! But, I did want to share a few shots from the week. I plan on a full-tour recap soon, but for now, I hope these will tide you over!

{art at one of the places the kids sang}

{the choir}

{welcome sign at our hotel in Bryant, Arkansas}

{Texas Rangers baseball game}

Happy Monday!
post signature

No comments: