Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I want one! Friday {Rules to Play By}







I want one! Friday has become a bit of a trend around here, and I decided it was high time to make it a feature that I share with my bloggy friends! The rules are simple: Post a single image, with a single-line caption that includes a link to what you want (assuming you post an image of something you can buy). It's that simple! No long drawn-out explanations. No need to justify why you want it--just post! Then come back and link up on my post for that week. As always with Linky posts, be sure to link directly to your post, and not to your blog's primary URL. (Click on the title of your post to copy the URL to your direct IWO!F post.)

And then, once someone you know says "Gee, I really need some gift ideas for you!", you can just point them to your blog!

We're starting this week, so come back in the morning to link up your first I want one! Friday post!

Hope you'll play along!

post signature

No comments: