This week I'm playing along with Kelsey at the Seattle Smith's for Wishful Wednesday!
This week's topic:
'I wish' .... I could win the lottery REAL soon, and I would hope to ________.
**The real question is would you
1.) quit your job/career
2.) continue working
My answer is easy: YES! If the jackpot were big enough (like the $200 million it was this weekend in Tennessee), I'd quit my job in a heartbeat. I enjoy my job, but I could think of about 200 million other things I'd do if I didn't need the paycheck...
Other ways we'd use the money:
- Pay off my student loans
- Start looking for/eventually buy a house
- Start a small business, mostly print design, with some photography thrown in
- Some new music toys for Carter
- Invest the rest so we could live off of it / fund college for our future children / retire early / travel often
- Charitable giving in some (and probably many) form or fashion
Anyone got $200 million they want to give me? Please?
Hop on over to Kelsey's to play, too!