Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How stinkin' cute!

As you know, I'm going to be an aunt in May. My mom went to visit my sister and brother-in-law and niece-to-be this weekend to help them get the nursery set up. They painted and put furniture together, and they hung these, the most adorable monogram I think I've ever seen:

 

The letters came from Hobby Lobby, and either my mom or my sister painted them (not sure which, they are equally talented with a paintbrush). This little girl is going to have the cutest nursery EVER. 


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Maybe they can come decorate my house when they're done. :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That monogram is beyond precious. I just have plain white ones in my lil' dude's room. Mama needs to get more creative!

Meg said...

such a cute idea... i love daydreaming about decorating a baby room (one day!)