Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm lame, and I know it

I'm just going to come right out and say it: I'm lame when it comes to blogging here lately. But, rather than completely beat myself up for being inconsistent and a slacker, I'll make a deal with you. Once I'm back from my 5th consecutive weekend out of town, I'll join you back here, and get back into the swing of *almost* daily posts.

Once my whirlwind start to 2010 settles back down, I'll tell you all about Resurrection, Divine Rhythm, my first married Valentine's Day, and my wonderful (can't get here soon enough!) weekend away with my best friends. I'll also be able to tell you about a business trip to Salt Lake City that I'll be taking the first week in March, and maybe some other stuff that's swirling indistinctly around my brain.

Until then, I'm going to hunker down at home and at work, try to get as much work (house and otherwise) done as I can, and just try to make it through till Februrary 22nd.

And here's a pretty picture for this snowy (in Knoxville...still/again) Valentine's week. I love you all. And I hope you'll stick around till I come out on the other side of this craziness...


post signature

No comments: